We are gearing up for the Easter weekend, so we are off to visit the bunny. I'm usually okay with these things, but this year I wanted no part in sitting on his lap or even by him. I convinced mom and dad to push the stroller close to him and I would get a picture. Then I became very upset because I told the bunny what I wanted and he didn't give it to me. Mom and dad tried to explain that we had to wait until Easter. I didn't realize the Easter bunny would come to my house and leave a treat for me. So we went home and began to get things ready for Easter Sunday. We dyed eggs and then I decided to place my baskets outside my room. Then came the boring part of waiting, waiting, and waiting. I also wanted my bedroom door closed, which I never do. I didn't want the Easter bunny to come in my room!
April 3, 2010
We are gearing up for the Easter weekend, so we are off to visit the bunny. I'm usually okay with these things, but this year I wanted no part in sitting on his lap or even by him. I convinced mom and dad to push the stroller close to him and I would get a picture. Then I became very upset because I told the bunny what I wanted and he didn't give it to me. Mom and dad tried to explain that we had to wait until Easter. I didn't realize the Easter bunny would come to my house and leave a treat for me. So we went home and began to get things ready for Easter Sunday. We dyed eggs and then I decided to place my baskets outside my room. Then came the boring part of waiting, waiting, and waiting. I also wanted my bedroom door closed, which I never do. I didn't want the Easter bunny to come in my room!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment