April 30, 2010

MO State Girls


Tonight the family and I headed out to enjoy dinner at Chili's. We quickly got in, which is unusual for a Friday night. Mom and I colored at the table and then I headed off to the restroom. I always feel the need to check out all restrooms. I did my business and then started to wash my hands and noticed a girl standing behind me. The girl had a familiar shirt on. I thought to myself, hey I have a shirt like that with a bear on it! I started yelling at mommy, which was embarrassing for her. The girl was wearing a Missouri State shirt and also played softball for the bears. Mom and her spoke about the college years for a short moment. When we headed back to our seats I noticed a table full of girls wearing "BEAR" wear! It was the girls softball team from MSU. I just couldn't resist getting my picture with the entire team. HELLO Ladies!!!! Best wishes for a win against Drake.

No comments: