October 23, 2010

Louisburg Cider Mill





Fall is here and that means PUMPKIN PATCH time. This year we decided to venture out to the Kansas side and visit the Louisburg cider mill and pumpkin patch. This was an exciting place. I started off the day with playing in the teepees and sandbox. Then we went on a hayride. I was thirsty so I tasted some homemade root beer. WOW, what a yummy treat! I think I found a new drink, but only on special occasions. Mom and dad don't like me to have "dark, sweet, soda" too much. Not fair! I did manage to convince them that I needed s six pack for the rode! We ended the day with a tour of the cider mill. We watched how cider was made, cider apple donuts and candy apples. It was all soooo yummy! The donuts were my favorite. What a fun trip!

No comments: