Another Christmas has come and gone. We are thankful this holiday season for many things. This Christmas season was especially fun for Hudson as he was so into Santa. A week before Christmas we went to visit Santa and Hudson loved every minute of it. He sat on Santa's lap and told him everything he wanted. He ended his conversation with a hug and thank you! It almost brought tears to mom's eyes. Then the week of Christmas quickly arrived. Christmas Eve, Eve we celebrated with the Hause side and I enjoyed some time with the cousins. Then on Christmas Eve (the real eve) the Herriman family came. This means Nana, Papa and Aunt Abby. They sure brought some holiday cheer. We also enjoyed a night at church to celebrate the real reason....the birth of baby Jesus ( I have been learning all about this in Sunday School). We were a little worried we would make church due to the snowfall. I loved being in the snow any chance I could. The Herriman family left on Sunday and then Mimi Hause was back to have a Christmas celebration with her. I have spent my holiday break with all the people I love the most. Thank you for a wonderful Christmas and I look forward to the memories I will make in 2010! Enjoy the slide show and have a Happy New Year!




No comments:
Post a Comment