Since mom is off for the summer we decided to try out my big boy bed. I have been sleeping in it for about 4 weeks and doing great! Mom and dad didn't realize I didn't need a box springs, since it was a conversion crib so it was very interesting we when first put the bed together. It was high! The bed was like the "princess in the pea"! I wanted to sleep in it like that but mom said no. Mom and dad took the box springs off and used a bunker board under the mattress and things have been great since then. I have Cars and Handy Manny sheets (thanks nana)so that helps. Mom is still looking for a comforter, but things are great! I know to stay in my bed when I wake up and I have been sleeping from 8:45-8:30, which makes mom very happy. Nap can be a little challenging as I like to get up so mom has been sitting with me until I fall asleep. Next on the agenda is some potty training so stay tuned to see how it goes.
June 22, 2009
Big Boy Bed
Since mom is off for the summer we decided to try out my big boy bed. I have been sleeping in it for about 4 weeks and doing great! Mom and dad didn't realize I didn't need a box springs, since it was a conversion crib so it was very interesting we when first put the bed together. It was high! The bed was like the "princess in the pea"! I wanted to sleep in it like that but mom said no. Mom and dad took the box springs off and used a bunker board under the mattress and things have been great since then. I have Cars and Handy Manny sheets (thanks nana)so that helps. Mom is still looking for a comforter, but things are great! I know to stay in my bed when I wake up and I have been sleeping from 8:45-8:30, which makes mom very happy. Nap can be a little challenging as I like to get up so mom has been sitting with me until I fall asleep. Next on the agenda is some potty training so stay tuned to see how it goes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment