
I'm so excited because I'm starting my new daycare today. I'm also a little sad to say goodbye to daddy, but it's going to be fun making some new friends. I will be staying at Teresa's house. She has a fun house too! Teresa has a fun kitchen set that I can't wait to try out and lots of fun new toys. I also love her two dogs, Turbo and Fiona. They make me laugh. I have been there several times to visit. I can't wait to see my buddies again! She watches 3 other kids too. Will is almost 2, Kooper is 9 months and Kinley just turned 5 months. She will be leaving at the end of October. I love to play with her hair bows. I will keep you posted on all the fun stuff going on at Teresa's house. Stay tuned for the latest booming babysitting news!
No comments:
Post a Comment